2022 Warehouse Upgrade
Starting Monday, April 11th, we will undergo a warehouse upgrade. We anticipate the upgrade will be completed by Wednesday, April 20th. Unfortunately, as a result we will be unable to ship any orders placed between the 11th and the 20th, until after the 20th. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this sudden delay of shipments.
Any orders placed after 3:00 PM EST / 12:00 PM PST on Monday will be shipped after the upgrade has completed, after Wednesday, April 20th. Please note, this will also delay any subscription based orders placed during this time.
To make up for the inconvenience, starting today, we will be providing free shipping on all orders placed during the warehouse upgrade.
- Monday, April 11th 3:00 PM EST / 12:00 PM PST: last chance to place an order before the upgrade.
- Wednesday, April 20th: all orders placed during the upgrade will begin to ship, and normal operations resume.
- Free shipping on all orders during the upgrade.
Why the upgrade?
As part of our ongoing dedication to provide fresh tea from our headquarters in Kyoto, we are always looking to improve our efficiency. Aside from shorter times to receive fresh stock from Kyoto, the upgrade will enable a new coast-to-coast network, and allow us to offer free 2-day shipping to our US customers in late spring.
- Improved shipping speeds. In late spring, for our US customers, the current free 3-day delivery on orders over $39 will become free 2-day delivery on orders over $39.
- Improved delivery estimates. We will be able to show new delivery estimates for our Canadian customers, and the estimates for our US customers will become more accurate.